*All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice. Rates are pre-tax and a 9% Mississippi tax will be applied.
These cabins give your family the outdoorsy feel of a cabin adventure, plus two private bedrooms.
- One Queen-sized bed
- One full-sized bunk bed
Full Service Kitchen Includes:
- Place Settings: 6
- Baking Supplies: Cookie Sheet
- Appliances: Toaster, full size fridge, coffee pot, microwave, oven
- Additional Utensils: Pots & pans, wine opener, can opener, potato peeler, cutting board, measuring cup
- Table and chairs
- Full bathroom with shower
- Electric fireplace
- Screened-in porch
- Nearby picnic table
- Fire pit
- Ceiling fan/AC/Heat
Items to bring: Paper towels, personal necessities, all linens (pillows, blankets, sheets, towels and pool towels, and kitchen towels), dish soap, outdoor grill utensils and food.
Smoking is prohibited.
Sleeps a maximum of 6 occupants. Rate includes 2 adults/2 children.
View our Rules & Policies
- All campers, visitors, and guest must register at the office upon entering the camp-resort. Car passes must be displayed from the rearview mirrors when on property.
- All cabins have a two night minimum stay. Holiday weekends have a three night minimum.
- Two cars per campsite/cabin are allowed.
- Office hours are 8:00am- 6:00pm and may be seasonally adjusted.
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
- The vehicle speed limit in the camp-resort is 5 mph. Vehicles must be parked in assigned places and not on grass or vacant spaces. Mechanical repairs including changing oil and lubing is prohibited. Non-running vehicles are not allowed and will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense. All vehicles must be licensed.
- Our rates include the use of amenities for 2 adults and 3 children. Additional guests are $7.00 / day. Amenities include outdoor pool, Jump Pad, sports equipment, and all daily non-fee activities.
- Unless otherwise noted, cabin rate include 2 adults / 2 children.
- Check In Time – 3:00PM
- Check Out Time – 11:00AM
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Pets are only allowed in our designated pet-friendly cabins. One pet is $10/night (maximum of $40) and two pets are $15/night (maximum of $60). A $250 one time pet fee for monthly stays. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Pets should not be left outside or unattended at any time. Pet owners are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. Sorry, no aggressive breeds allowed at the campground. Hostile dogs will be asked to leave the park. View our pet policy here.
- No smoking in our cabins – All guests are respectfully reminded that smoking is not permitted in any part of the cabins. Should there be any evidence of smoking in the cabin during your stay, you will be charged $250.00 to cover the cost of damages, cleaning and odor removal.
- We expect our cabins to be left reasonably clean. Refrigerator emptied of food, stove and oven cleaned, dishes washed and put away, floor swept and garbage removed.
- When you rent a cabin, you will need to bring bedding queen bed & 3 double beds towels and dishwashing liquid.
- Cabins are not eligible for discounts
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited|
Pets are only allowed at designated Pet-Friendly cabins.