*All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice. Rates are pre-tax and a 7% Mississippi tax will be applied.
The mid-south is known for its milder winters for anyone looking to get away from the extreme cold and snow of the northern region. Located just thirty-minutes from The University of Memphis, we offer affordable, fully furnished cabins that do not require your standard six-month lease. In addition to our cabins we offer spacious full hookup RV sites. All RV sites include utilities plus access to cable and Wi-Fi. Included with your cabin or RV stay at Memphis area’s finest RV Park, we offer several entertainment options for families traveling year-round. Themed weekends, arts & crafts, games, inflatable water slides, jumping pillow, and the swimming pool are just a few of the amenities that we offer. When staying with us, you get the convenience of big city living with a small town atmosphere.
|Premium Loft Cabin||$745||N/A|
|Cozy Cabin - ADA||$760||N/A|
|Two Bedroom Cabin||$790||$1,400|
|Three Bedroom Cabin||$800||$1,400|
|Campsites||Weekly (Winter)||Weekly (Summer)||Monthly (Winter)||Monthly (Summer)|
*A Mississippi tax rate of 7% will be added to campsite reservations and 9% to cabin reservations.
View Our Rules & Policies
- All campers, visitors, and guest must register at the office upon entering the camp-resort. Car passes must be displayed from the rearview mirrors when on property.
- Two cars per campsite are allowed.
- Office hours are 8:00am- 6:00pm and may be seasonally adjusted.
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
- The vehicle speed limit in the camp-resort is 5 mph. Vehicles must be parked in assigned places and not on grass or vacant spaces. Mechanical repairs including changing oil and lubing is prohibited. Non-running vehicles are not allowed and will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense. All vehicles must be licensed.
- Check In Time – 3:00PM
- Check Out Time – 1:00PM
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEK
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited|
Pets are allowed and welcome at Memphis Jellystone Park, free of charge, as long as their owners follow Ranger Smith’s™ rules:
- Maximum 2 pets per campsite / RV site
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times
- Pets may not be left unattended at any time
- Please be kind to your neighbors and always clean up after your pet
- Sorry, no aggressive breed dogs allowed at the campground. Please call for more information
- Proof of current rabies vaccine required for all pets over the age of 6 months, upon check-in
- The use of outdoor kennels is NOT permitted
- View our pet policy here.