Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Memphis Campers for Rent
Jellystone Parks are the perfect destination for family fun in the great outdoors. With more than 75 parks across the nation, there’s a Jellystone Park™ in whatever climate you prefer! Whether you want a view of the mountains or prefer to be a bit closer to sea level, each of our parks is located in the most convenient, yet scenic, area in its state. Jellystone Parks offer multiple ways to stay, from luxury cabins to Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Memphis RV rentals.
Family RV Rentals at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Memphis
Jellystone Park™ Memphis is located just outside of Memphis in the nearby town of Horn Lake, Mississippi. Here, you’ll enjoy more than 20 acres of nature, while still being close enough to head to the City for a night out. Memphis offers the all the attractions of city life, while Jellystone offers a laid-back respite from the hubbub. What’s more, we have 130 spacious campsites to accommodate your Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Memphis RV rental, whether you have a compact camper or a large, luxury motorhome.
Summertime means tons of fun at Jellystone Park™. We’ve packed our calendar full of activities and events this year, like carnivals, Safari week, dinosaur week, and more. If you’d rather explore on your own, we have plenty of things to do, including a bouncy park, swimming pool, and outdoor sports like volleyball and basketball. Or, you could always kick back, relax, and roast marshmallows around your campsite fire pit.
Rent a Camper at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Memphis and See What the Area Has to Offer!
Don’t feel obligated to limit your vacation to just hanging around the park! The Lake Horn/Memphis area has a huge variety of things to do – there’s something for kids of all ages. Whether you want to learn something new, listen to good music, or eat delicious food, Memphis has it all. Here are a few of the top things to do in the area:
- Obviously, you can’t mention Memphis without mentioning Graceland. Elvis’s stately mansion is home to an array of exhibits, like the Automobile Museum and the Elvis in Hollywood Exhibit. The self-guided tour lets you walk around and see his records and costumes, and gives you a look at the personal life of the King. Spring for the VIP tour if you want access to the exclusive, VIP exhibit.
- The Memphis Zoo is a major attraction for Jellystone guests. It’s been rated the top zoo in the country multiple times and is one of the only four zoos in the United States that has a giant panda exhibit. Situated on more than 70 acres, the Memphis Zoo offers several days of exploration and surprise. In fact, it has more than 3,500 animals throughout its themed exhibits, including tigers and lions in Cat Country, elephants and giraffe in the African Veldt, and a bevy of nocturnal creatures in Animals of the Night.
- If music’s your thing, don’t miss out on the downtown Memphis tours. The Memphis Coach Tour, in particular, is among the top-rated music tours. It’ll take you on a three-hour guided tour of downtown Memphis, where you’ll learn about Memphis blues and see music venues like the Orpheum Theater, the Gibson Guitar Factory, and the clubs on Beale Street. The tour concludes with admission to the Rock N Soul Museum.
- On the other hand, if you’d like something a little quieter, why not gas up your Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Memphis motorhome rental and head to the Meeman-Shelby Forest State Park for the day? Just a short drive north of Memphis, this 12,539-acre park offers lots of room for hiking, nature observation, and birdwatching. Activities include boat rentals, disc golf, fishing, and horseback riding.
Where to Rent a Camper at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Memphis
Jellystone Parks welcome all kinds of campers, from minimalists who prefer to stay in tents to people looking for a high-end cabin or a Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Memphis luxury RV. We can accommodate RVs of all sizes, so even if you pull up in a big rig, we’re happy to find a spot for you! One of the best ways to find Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Memphis RV campers for rent is via a peer-to-peer site like RVshare. Here’s why:
- With RVshare, you’ll work one-on-one with the RV owners themselves. You won’t have to deal with renting through a big-name company. It’s always nice to support the locals, right?
- Since the owners create the listings themselves, they don’t have nearly as much overhead as rental companies do. Those savings get passed onto you in the form of lower rates and more personalized customer service.
- You’ll have hundreds of available RVs to choose from. RVshare has hundreds of thousands of listing across the United States, so it’s never hard to find the exact RV you want for the price you want.
- Many RV owners offer specials like seasonal and long-term discounts, free unlimited miles, free kitchen and linen kits, and more. Some might even offer free delivery and setup, in case you don’t want to drive the RV yourself. Plus, RVshare offers a 5% cash back reward on all RV rentals, which you can use toward your next vacation.
- It’s easy to make sure you’re covered while renting an RV through RVshare. They offer liability and collision coverage to both owners and renters, plus access to free, 24/7 roadside assistance. As far as getting your own RV rental coverage, you may be able to hop on the RV owner’s plan for a small daily fee.
Book a Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Memphis RV Rental for Your Next Vacation!
Jellystone Park™ is a great way to vacation, and renting a Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Memphis travel trailer rental is an even better way to vacation. You’ll have all the conveniences of home while you camp under the stars. What’s more, you’ll be just a few minutes away from the city, yet far enough to enjoy the sights and sounds of Horn Lake. Happy camping!