- Check-in time is 3PM. We do have an early access option beginning at 11AM, but it is based on availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in.
- Early access (before check-in time) does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready or available at time of arrival. Early access only guarantees access to the Camp-Resort and Camp-Resort amenities, which requires parking in overflow. Access is based on availability – please call for info. We absolutely cannot accommodate access prior to 11AM, so please plan your travel accordingly.
- Check-out time is 11AM. Extended access is available for $10 during non-peak season and $25 during peak season to stay in the Camp-Resort until 6PM, subject to availability.
- Extended access (after check-out time) does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/in cabin until departing from the Camp-Resort. Extended access only guarantees access to the Camp-Resort and Camp-Resort amenities, which requires parking in overflow. Access is based on availability.
- Tents are not allowed at cabins or cottages.
- Rates based on 5 people (3 years old and older). Additional person fee applies.
- Our cabins are non-smoking. An excessive cleaning fee will be assessed if policy is violated.
- Pets are only allowed at pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For 1 pet, there is a flat fee of $40. For 2 pets, there is a flat fee of $60. There is a $250 one-time pet fee for monthly stays. Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. Please keep your pet on a leash and never left outside unattended. Dog pens are not permitted. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up-to-date on vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove hostile and disruptive pets from the Camp-Resort. View our pet waiver here.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine.
- The cancellation policy shall be amended in the event a natural disaster (i.e. Blizzard, Hurricane, or Tropical Storm Watch/Warning) is issued for the camp-resort area or the guest’s residence within 48 hours of the reservation arrival date OR when there is a mandatory evacuation of the area and the camp-resort will be closed.
- Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited|
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the respective cancellation window (3+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
*All rates, specials, terms, and policies are subject to change at any time without notice. Rates are pre-tax and a 7% Mississippi tax will be applied.
Harassment or mistreatment of our staff or other guests, including but not limited to, racist comments or hate speech, will not be tolerated under any circumstances.