- Must be 21 years old or older to rent campsite or cabin.
- The Camp-Resort is open year-round. Peak season: May 22-August 9.
- Events & amenities have limited availability during non-peak season.
- Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed. You are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site.
- Wristbands issued upon check-in must be worn at all times to identify you as a registered guest. These wristbands also serve as your ticket to fun! They grant you access and use of the Camp-Resort’s amenities, activities, and facilities. You may be turned away from an activity or amenity if a wristband is not present.
- The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the Camp-Resort: American, Canadian, Military (including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans), sports, and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal, or garden. No other flags or signs may be displayed.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the Camp-Resort.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Bookings made during Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, or Columbus Day Weekend with a Sunday departure date will not be accepted, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- 3-night minimum during Memorial Day, 4th of July (6/26-7/4), and Labor Day Weekends.
- Quite hours: Daily 10PM-7AM
- Please, no bicycle riding after dark. Helmets recommended.
- For information about using your Club Yogi™ Rewards point, please visit this page.
- Check-in time is 3PM. We do have an early access option beginning at 11AM, but it is available only if site is vacant (i.e. nobody in the site before you). It also involves a fee based on the time of check-in.
- Early access (before check-in time) does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready or available at time of arrival. Early access only guarantees access to the Camp-Resort and Camp-Resort amenities, which requires parking in overflow. Access is based on availability – please call for info. We absolutely cannot accommodate access prior to 11AM, so please plan your travel accordingly.
- Check-out time is 1PM. Extended access is available for $10 during non-peak season and $25 during peak season to stay in the Camp-Resort until 6PM. Subject to availability.
- Extended access (after check-out time) does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site until departing from the Camp-Resort. Extended access only guarantees access to the Camp-Resort and Camp-Resort amenities, which requires parking in overflow. Access is based on availability.
- No tents allowed on RV campsites. One camping unit per site.
- We do not offer seasonal campsites or trailer storage.
- 2-night minimum on all campsites, 3-night minimum during select dates.
- Limit 8 people per site. Rates based on 5 people (3 years old and older). Additional person fee applies.
- Max of 2 pets allowed at all RV sites. Pets are NOT allowed a tent sites.
- Pets of the registered RV site occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. Please keep your pet on a leash and never left outside unattended. Dog pens are not permitted. No pets allowed at tent sites. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up-to-date on vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove hostile pets from the Camp-Resort. View our pet waiver here.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine.
- The cancellation policy shall be amended in the event a natural disaster (i.e. Blizzard, Hurricane, or Tropical Storm Watch/Warning) is issued for the camp-resort area or the guest’s residence within 48 hours of the reservation arrival date OR when there is a mandatory evacuation of the area and the camp-resort will be closed.
- Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited|
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the respective cancellation window (3+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
*All rates, specials, terms, and policies are subject to change at any time without notice. Rates are pre-tax and a 7% Mississippi tax will be applied.
Harassment or mistreatment of our staff or other guests, including but not limited to, racist comments or hate speech, will not be tolerated under any circumstances.