- Must be 21 years old or older to rent campsite or cabin.
- While site type is guaranteed, specific site number is not.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the Camp-Resort.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a 1-night stay unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 2-night minimum on all campsites, 3-night minimum during select dates.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
- No bicycle riding after dark. Helmets recommended.
- Check-in 3pm
- Check-out 1pm
- We have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but it is subject to availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in. We absolutely cannot accommodate arrivals prior to 11am, so please plan your travel accordingly.
- Late check-out is available for a $10 fee (shoulder season) or $25 fee (prime season) to stay in the Camp-Resort until 6 pm, subject to availability.
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the Camp-Resort. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the Camp-Resort and Camp-Resort amenities.
- Early arrival and late departure are available only if site is vacant (i.e. nobody in the site before or after you).
- Maximum number of 8 people/site.
- Rates cased on 5 people (3 years old and older). Additional person fee applies.
- 2 car max per site.
- 2 pets allowed at all RV and tent campsites. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Pets should not be left outside or unattended at any time. Pet owners are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. Hostile or disruptive pets will be asked to leave the Camp-Resort. View our pet waiver here.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited|
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the respective cancellation window (3+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Are you struggling to pay in full? Give us a call to see how we can work with you.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
*All rates, specials, terms, and policies are subject to change at any time without notice. Rates are pre-tax and a 7% Mississippi tax will be applied.